<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 01, 2005

I'm nervous, but I know this is what will please you, and she did say I should just do what I would if it were you, so I guess things should start with a kiss. Soft, gentle, kissing her cheek and throat are so different from kissing yours. She smells like baby powder and lavender. Her skin is so soft, so young, so sweet.

I can feel her pulse with my lips as I approach the place where throat becomes shoulder. The place that always makes me weak in the knees. I kiss her there, softly at first, then with slightly more pressure, and I feel her arms tighten around me.

I pause for a moment, just to enjoy being held. Then I continue to explore her with my mouth, the gentle slope of her shoulder, the slight curve of her underarm, the mound of her breast.

Her nipples, slightly hardened by the chill in the room are at eye level now. I reach out with my tongue to taste one of them, and she moves her hands, holding me tighter with one while the other finds the back of my head. I meet her gaze, asking permission to continue, and she pulls my head closer, so I can reach with my lips and teeth as well as with my tongue.

I circle her nipple with my tongue, tasting her, feeling with my tongue the way her body reacts. I kiss the very tip of her nipple, enjoying the texture on my lips, before taking it into my mouth. This is a whole new sensation for me - your nipples react, but not like this. I am unsure of the amount of pressure to use, but she lets me know what she does and doesn't like. Very lightly scraping her flesh with my teeth, then soothing it with the flat of my tongue, kissing, licking, sucking - first tentatively, then with more pressure as she pulls me to her breast.

I reluctantly move on, as this was not the instruction I was given. I follow the curve of the outside of her breast to the larger curve of her waist. I tease her navel just a touch, with the very tip of my tongue, more of a tickle than anything else. Her belly is smooth and flat, and I kiss the spot where, if she were you, there would be a scar. Observing the place where thigh meets torso, she is lovely, but very different from you. This is one of my favorite parts of your body, and I love to trace the line between your leg and your torso, so this is what I do. I begin by spreading her legs to allow me access to the joint, using my tongue the way you might use a finger to gently tease, enjoying the sharp intake of breath when I begin and then the sigh when I reach the top of her thigh and remove my mouth from her body.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?