<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 09, 2005

On many mornings I would love to just curl up and hug the blanket, content in the knowlege that you are pleased with me.

Perhaps tomorrow morning I will be able to do so, as there is no school for Maria, and I won't be expected to arrive at my appointment until 2. On the other hand, perhaps the Blue Angels flying over every fifteen minutes will keep me awake.

It is Fleet Week here in the Bay area. Lots of fun if you aren't disturbed by the crowds. Not so much if you want to hug someone's pillow and drift off while thinking of how wonderful it was the last time he touched you and how much you are looking forward to his touch once again.

I need to settle on one airline, so I can begin to build up more frequent flyer miles. After all, it isn't as if I don't go to your side of the country often enough to get free flights fairly often.

And I must admit that I am looking forward to visiting there again very soon.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?