<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 27, 2005

We reach the truck, and you toss my suitcase into the back with one hand while continuing to hold my hand with the other. (I packed that thing - it weighs a ton.)

You somehow spin me around so that my back is against the door and you're standing in front of me. You lean down and finally brush your lips against my throat. I reach for you, but you capture both my hands in one of yours, holding my arms above my head and keeping me trapped against the door of the truck. There is no question who's in charge here. And it makes me want to be even closer to you, but you're having none of it. You just keep teasing me, coming closer then backing away just enough that I can no longer feel your chest rising and falling when you breathe. I don't know that I can take it much longer when you lean in and kiss me on the forehead. You let go of my hands and open the door for me to get into the truck. As I am climbing up into the seat, you lift the back of my skirt, revealing the tops of my stockings and my naked behind. You hold the skirt up as I sit down, and lift the front of the skirt to my waist as you lock the seatbelt around me. It may be cold, but that isn't going to be a good enough reason to change the way I'm sitting.

You go around to your side of the truck and climb in, smiling down on me. You reach out your arm, and I lean over to rest my head on your shoulder. I know that this position places my bare hip and behind in plain view, but it doesn't matter. All that matters is that you are holding me once again.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?