<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 09, 2005

You enter, and I drop to my knees before you. I bow my head, ashamed of what I have to tell you.

"What is it?" you question gently. I look up at you and see more affection and understanding than I deserve. "I have some things to tell you, Sir, and I am concerned that they will make you unhappy."

"I'll be more unhappy if you continue to keep me in the dark, won't I?"

"Yes, Sir. There are two things you need to know. One is that I will not be going back to where I used to spend my days, and the other is that I don't want to spend another moment not touching you."

"And you think that will make me unhappy? I want you to crave my touch, to miss me every time I'm gone for more than a few hours, to tell me exactly what it is you desire."

"Yes, Sir. I know that. It is the first part I think may be disturbing to you." "Oh, that? I always knew you wouldn't go back there. After all, once I brought you here, why would you ever want to leave?"

"I don't. Not ever. Not even for an instant."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?