<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Your lips just graze my skin, and I feel all tingly with anticipation when you straighten up. "Hey," I exclaim, "Where are you going?"

"I see your suitcase," you reply as you head into the waiting crowd. You walk straight to it, and it amazes me that you can make your way through all those people so easily.

You grab the suitcase and turn to come back toward me, and catch me still pouting a little from the lack of kissing. You motion for me to follow you, and lead me back behind the escalator, near the bathrooms. It is deserted, as usual, and you gesture for me to come closer. "Closer," you say. And again. Until I'm only about an inch from you. "Now don't move."

I don't know if I have heard you correctly, but I'm sort of afraid to test it to find out, so I freeze there, close enough to feel the warmth of your body, but still not touching you anywhere.

"Look at me," you command. I lift my eyes to meet yours and see that you are enjoying the hell out of this. "May I?" I ask. "May you what?" comes the expected reply. "May I touch you?"

"No."

I lower my eyes, disappointed. Again you demand that I meet your eyes, and I see even more enjoyment and excitement there. I begin to speak, when you remind me that you've not given permission for me to do anything except look at you. And your reminders hurt.

You reach up between us and tweak my right nipple. "Is this what you want?" you ask as you pull your hand away. "Do you want to be touching my finger with your tit?"

Once more I try to look away, but you bring your hand up to my chin, keeping your eyes locked on mine. "There will be a punishment in store for you for trying that again,"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?