<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Arthur asks Janice exactly what it is she thinks she is doing. "Finding someone who can make me feel the way you used to," is her swift reply. "You used to be a man - now you act like a whipped puppy. Stand up to those people at work, for God's sake. And in the mean time, let me get started with my training."

Arthur just stands there, staring at his wife as though she's suddenly grown an extra head. Janice approaches you and reiterates her desire to have a master like you.

"You've earned a chance to learn a bit from me. Your first assignment will be to get coffee for my slut and myself, and then to kneel by the table awaiting our pleasure."

Janice turns and goes to get the coffee, and you reach out your hand to me. "Come up here and sit with me while we wait, slut." I stand and slide into my side of the booth and follow your gaze as you watch Janice approach us with two cups and a large pot of coffee. She places the cups and the pot in front of us on the table, and kneels by your side.

"Well, Janice, I know you did try, but it would have been nice if you had actually done as I asked." Janice doesn't get it, so you ask me to explain it to her as I pour.

"Janice, he requested coffee. Not that you bring him a pot and imply that he should pour his own." "Very good, slut. You know your Master well."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?