<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 24, 2005

I approach you and you reach for the clothespins and the package containing the stockings. I hand them over, and avert my eyes. Wherever she winds up wearing them, she is going to regret refusing to eat the dinner she ordered.

"So, you want to learn, do you?" you ask as you reach under her skirt with one of the clothespins in your hand. "I can teach you, all right, but the first thing you are going to have to learn is that to have a good Master, you need to be truly submissive. You have to give yourself fully to him, and trust that even when he finds the need to correct you, he always has your best interests at heart." "And do you have my best interests at heart?"

"But of course. And it is in your best interests not to squirm away while I'm trying to correct you."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?