<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I hear Janice move toward the waitress, and I do my best to get all the pie off your lap before she arrives at her destination. I'm tasting nothing but cloth now, yet you have not told me the punishment is finished, so on I go, attempting to find the last little bit that you must have seen - the piece I missed.

I can hear them, whispering over in the corner. The place is deserted except for Janice, Arthur, the waitress, you and me. New footsteps approach that I assume must belong to Arthur. He speaks to you, questioning what you are doing with his wife. You respond by asking me to repeat what Janice had said.

"She said that she would like to have a Master like mine," I report. Arthur laughs, "Not in this lifetime would my wife say something like that." He adds that he believes this is some sort of stunt and that the cameraman will appear at any second.

Janice returns and says that the waitress, while willing to accept that the accident was her fault, is not about to get down on her knees to clean your lap. You smile at her, and let her know that the test wasn't so much getting the waitress to clean your lap as it was about obeying your command to try.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?