<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I take my time in the bathroom, knowing that we're likely to be here for quite a while. When I return to the booth, Janice is still in the position, but she is obviously having trouble maintaining it. (It is very difficult to do for an extended period. And it hurts.)

"Does he make you do this?" Janice asks. I shake my head no and sit down in my place. "Then why is he making me?"

I look at you and you nod, so I reply. "He doesn't make me do anything. I do these things because they give him pleasure, not because he forces me."

You smile, because you know it is the truth - there isn't anything you would ask of me that I would refuse you. But then you look over at Janice, and your expression changes.

"Who told you that you were allowed to speak while in the position?" you inquire. "Now you'll have to learn another lesson. You ask permission before speaking to someone other than me."

You stand up and take off your belt. Oh, this is going to hurt. I hope you go easy on her, because she didn't know.

"Turn around. No, still on your knees. That's right. Now, elbows on the floor, ass in the air."

You flip her skirt up over her back, exposing her naked behind and cunt. I can't watch. I hate the belt.

One, two, three, four... You must really want her to learn quickly. You've only been that harsh with me one time, and that was after I had done something awful.

Janice is still kneeling on the floor, but when I look over at her I can see the tears forming in her eyes. I don't think she'll be talking to me for a while.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?