<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I'm jealous of the attention she is getting, but I know better than to let you see it just now. You continue to spank her, but your eyes are on Arthur. I'm not sure what it is you are waiting to see in him, but at about spank number seven I begin to understand.

You once again raise your hand, and (even through the panties) I can see that Janice is enjoying this way too much for my liking. But as you begin to swing, Arthur steps into action and gets his hand between your hand and her ass. (It has to have hurt, but he doesn't say a single word.)

You look at him, expectantly, and he just nods. You reach for my hand while he raises his and completes spank numbers eight through ten. Janice seems to be pretty far gone at this point, and quite pliable. She looks around at you and sees that you have both my hands in yours.

"What the hell?" she asks. Arthur responds before you even get the chance with "Well, Janice, you certainly needed that spanking, and I can tell you will be needing another very soon. Now get back to our table and eat your dinner before I really put my foot down."

" But he, I, there is supposed to be more training. I'm not ready to go back to the table. I want to spend time with him and I want him to look at me the way he looks at her."

"I said get back to the table," Arthur demands as he swats her on the ass one more time. "I saw the way you were reacting to him, woman, and I'm not having any more of this nonsense from you. Get back there where you belong."

One more swat and she's on her way, taking the waitress along with her. Arthur seats himself in the chair his wife has just vacated and asks, "Was that all right? I wasn't too hard on her, was I?"

You smile, still holding my hands, and let him know that he has done quite well for his first lesson, and that the way things will progress from here on out will depend on how he handles things when he gets back to his table. "Oh, and send the waitress over when you get a chance. We are going to need some more coffee if we want to make it to our destination tonight."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?