<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Janice balances herself on the very edge of the chair, careful not to bump any of the clothespins, and begins putting on the stockings. When she is almost finished putting them on, you call me to come over to you.

I approach you, stopping a little less than a foot away and you command,"Top off." I unbutton and remove the sheer black blouse I've been wearing. "Bra open." It is the one that opens in the front so almost immediately you can see that my nipples are hard.

You very gently lift my left breast, lean over and kiss my nipple, and then SNAP the clothespin onto it. You then move to my right breast, cupping it gently, kissing me and then placing the clothespin on the nipple.

The contrast between gentleness of your hands, the tenderness of your kisses and the abrupt pain caused by the clothespins makes me gasp.

"Hey!" Janice calls out, "Why are you doing that?"

You look at me, smile and give a slight nod, so I answer for you, "Because it pleases him."

Janice just stares at me. You ask her what size shoe she wears and when she replies that she wears a 7, you look at me and say, "Slut, give her your shoes to wear."

I bend over to remove my shoes, and the clothespins sway as I move. When I am bent over taking off the shoes, the clothespins are hanging down and swinging freely. It feels as though they are going to pinch the nipples right off my breasts. Every movement hurts more than the last.

Finally the shoes are off and I straighten up. I can see the smile in your eyes as you watch my face and then you reach out and stop the motion of the clothespins.
"Thank heavens," I think. But only for a moment.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?