<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Janice heads off to talk about coffee, and I happen to glance over at Arthur. He is putting on his coat, and I request and receive permission to go over and see what is going on with him.

"Are you cold?" "No, I'm going home. Janice has obviously found something here that she feels I am lacking."

I look back at you, and you are otherwise occupied, so it seems I will have to try to convince Arthur to stay by myself, at least for the moment.

"Please stay, Arthur. We don't know what he has in mind, and she may find herself in a position with which she is uncomfortable..." "Why the hell should I stay here and watch my wife behave that way with a total stranger?"

"Do you love her? Can you accept that she's showing you something she, at a minimum, wants in your lives?"

"I don't know. It is almost impossible for me to watch her responding that way to him." "Believe me, I understand. I'm having some trouble with it myself, and I've been through this sort of thing before. Although I must admit that he's never gone quite this far in my presence before. She must be very special."

"She is." "Then sit with me and we'll figure out what's happening together."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?