<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Janice marches over to you and exclaims, "He wants me to eat that nasty cold dinner, instead of ordering me a new one!" You laugh, and ask her if she really wants a Master, or if she wants to continue to try to be the one in charge.

"Yes, but I want one like you. I want to learn everything, and you can teach me." "Oh, I'll teach you all right. You may not like the lesson, but you will surely learn."

"Slut, do you have a pair of new stockings in that bag of yours? And what about the clothespins?" "Yes, Sir, I have both with me." "Go on out there and get, oh, about half a dozen of the pins and the stockings."

"Yes, Sir," I reply as I attempt to stand to get by you. "Oh, I think you can manage to fit under the table to get out, Slut." I slide under the table and crawl out into the space between our booth and the table next to it. I stand and after you have given me the keys to the truck, I leave the diner and retrieve the requested items.

As I walk back into the diner, I hear you asking the waitress for a pair of scissors. I'm surprised, but not half as surprised as Janice. She's beginning to look a little pale, poor thing.

You receive the scissors and tell Janice to come closer. You hold her skirt with one hand and tell her she will never wear another long skirt. As you finish speaking, you begin cutting, turning what was a long skirt into a mini skirt that is shorter than mine. In fact, she may not be able to cover the tops of the stockings with that skirt.

Then you reach underneath the skirt and I hear the snip of the scissors. Once, twice, and there they come as you tell her what you have previously told me, "No more panties unless you are specifically told to wear them."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?