<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 25, 2005

Janice stands still, allowing you to place the first pin. "Ouch!"

"And that is just the first one. The others will be much more painful." "But why?"

"Because you need to learn a lesson and you need to remember it long after I'm gone." "But, but I thought..."

"You thought what? That I would take you away with me? And what would I do with Slut? Leave her behind? Expect her to just accept that her time with me would be usurped by a complete stranger? No, you will be remaining here - but you will know what true submission is through both my interactions with you and my relationship with Slut."

I glance at Arthur and at the new couple that came in. They all seem fascinated at your ability to make Janice obey so quickly. Arthur is leaning forward, and seems to be torn between stepping in to help his wife and wanting to learn how to do exactly what you're doing. The waitress has gone behind the counter, and is pretending we don't exist, but her new customers are looking at you with great interest.

You direct Janice to spread her legs, which she does. You then call to me, "Slut, I want you to lie under her and place these other pins. You know where they go."

"Of course. Shall I make them more or less painful?" "Less for now - we can always change them later."

You hand me three additional clothespins, and I get down on the floor and slide beneath Janice. You have placed the first pin on one of her outer labia. I place the others, one on the other outer lip, two on the inner lips, placing them close to her body so that while they pinch, they do not drag on the edges of her lips, making it almost too painful to move.

I get up from the floor, and you hand Janice the package of stockings and point her toward a chair. "Now, sit down and put those on." "It will hurt too much," she exclaims.

"Slut has done it." She is now being compared with me, and while this makes me a bit uncomfortable, nothing you are saying is untrue, so I really cannot protest. Not that I would anyway, at least not in public.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?