<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

"That was for thinking I was a mosquito. And the next one is for slapping my hand." Again I open my mouth to protest - this is just too public, and all those people are sure to see what you're doing when you interrupt me with another swat. This isn't one of those friendly spankings that ends up with me moaning and begging you to fuck me. No, this one is going to make it uncomfortable for me to sit down for the remainder of the drive. Again your hand makes contact with me, each swat covering a different portion of my ass, so it will all be red and sore when you are finished. I won't be able to find a comfortable spot to perch on once you are done.

You keep swatting, and each time I make a sound you spank harder. I swear they can hear you inside the diner. I hang my head and just hope you don't intend to make me go in there when you are finished.

Finally you speak again, "One more and we'll go get that coffee." I wait for what I expect will be the worst spank I've ever received when I feel your hand gently rub my hot red ass, comforting me before you lower my skirt and turn me around to face you.

"Let's go and have that coffee now. I see that there is an open table right there in the corner."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?