<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 11, 2005

We hold hands while the waitress pours our coffee and brings me the strawberry ice cream. She has added some whipped cream and a cherry and I can see the smile in your eyes when she places it in front of me.

"Would you like this?" I ask, referring to the cherry. "Thank you, I'd enjoy that." I feed you the cherry, taking a small risk and allowing my fingers to brush against your lips.

I eat the ice cream, watching your eyes as I do so. There are several couples in the diner with us, and a pair of ladies who appear to disapprove of just about everything I do. As I finish the ice cream you call the waitress over to our booth. "Is everything all right?" "Yes, but I have decided that I'll have something after all. I think a slice of that banana cream pie is in order."

She goes to get your pie, and I smile. Banana cream - one of your favorites. The waitress returns with a huge slice and as she prepares to place it on the table in front of you she slips or stumbles, and the pie slides off the plate and onto your lap.

"Oh, let me get you something to clean that up," she volunteers. You look at her, and then at me, and you say "No. I don't own you, so my slut will do the cleanup. She will take the punishment for you. Won't you, Slut?"

"Of course."

You gesture for me to get up from my seat across from you in the booth, and take my hand to draw me to your side. "On your knees, slut. You know how to clean this up."

I drop to my knees and bend my head to clean the pie from your lap. I do appreciate that it isn't a flavor I dislike, as I will be lapping it up from your pants for some time.

You instruct the waitress to bring you another slice, and use one hand to stroke my hair, letting me know that you appreciate my obedience.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?