<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

When another couple walks in and sits down, we must look like strangers lingering over our coffee. But that is soon to change.

As we hold hands, sip our coffee and watch, Arthur's face begins to get red, and he raises his voice just a little. You look at me and shrug - it takes time to make these things work.

Just then we hear Janice stomping back toward us with Arthur after her. He calls her to come back to him and she replies, "I don't want someone like you, someone who doesn't even know what he's doing. I want what SHE has, a real Master, one who doesn't even have to think about it to make things happen."

I start to snicker and clap my hand across my mouth - too late. You give me that look, and I apologise and explain. "She makes it sound like you don't work at this. I know how much work it is for you to take care of yourself and of me as well. She's just being silly."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?