<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 26, 2005

You hold the bottom leg of each pin, keeping them from dragging on my nipples, easing the pain. I meet your eyes and see the familiar gleam there. I hold my breath, knowing what is coming.

You yank the clothespins off my nipples and I double over in pain. You lift my chin and meet my eyes, searching for something in them - I'm not certain what. But you evidently find it, because you put your arms around me and draw me close to you.

Janice has finished putting on the shoes, and is trying to balance on the heels. She attempts to get your attention, and you respond by telling her, "Patience. It was the hardest thing for Slut to learn, but you'll have your first lesson in it right now."

You lift my right leg and pull me onto your lap. You lift my right breast to your lips and softly kiss it, making me feel so much better. You take the nipple between your lips, gently grazing it with your teeth, sucking just a tiny bit as you pull me close. You suck harder, increasing the pressure on the nipple with both the suction and your teeth.

And once again my body, or my love, give me away. I can't help it - I moan, and you pull away, asking "Shall I stop now?" "No, God, don't stop."

Again you pull me close, and I wrap my arms around your shoulders and pull you even closer as the pressure of your teeth and the suction increase. I am grinding myself into your lap, the roughness of your jeans against my bare skin making me even more anxious for release.

Just as I think I am going to get there, you stop. "We'll finish this later, Slut."

"Janice, I believe you had something to say. But first you can remove the clothespins."

She hastily pulls off the pins, and yowls with pain. She doesn't look as though she is ready to talk any more.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?