<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 09, 2005

"Are you out of your mind?" "Excuse me? Did I hear you say something?" "Yes. I asked if you were crazy, suggesting that I go ask that stranger to dance. Especially dressed like this."

"I see. Why don't you go over there and stand in that corner until I decide what to do with you, then? Slut, come over here."

Janice heads for the corner while I get up and approach you. You wrap an arm around my waist and say, "Why don't you go over there and ask the nice man to dance, then?"

I nod my assent, stand up on my tiptoes to kiss you on the cheek, and walk over to ask him to dance. He agrees, and stands up (and he's really, really tall.) We begin to dance, and he asks me a few questions as we move in time to the music. "Are you happy? Is this a full-time thing, or do you only play this way occasionally? What did he mean when he said Janice was suggesting he leave you behind? Would he really do that?"

"My goodness! Let's start at the beginning, shall we? Yes, I am happy. I am always happy when I'm with him. And while we are only together occasionally, I wouldn't call what we have part-time, as I am his, and he makes certain that I never forget it. He gives me assignments, and we discuss what my days will be like, and he has a few very specific rules that I try very hard not to break."

"And Janice? Where does she fit in to all this?" "You'd have to ask him about that. He knows how I feel about it, but it is his choice to make. And should he decide to do so, he will leave me here and I will rent a car and return home."

I rest my head on his chest, discouraging any more questions, as we continue to dance. The music ends and he steps back and bows, and I respond with a curtsy. (Not that I have much of a skirt to curtsy with...)

Janice is still in the corner, still waiting. Your attention has been divided between trying to come up with a fitting punishment for her and enjoying my obedience. And now even I am wondering what you will require of her to make up for her insolence.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?