<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 02, 2005

Arthur doesn't seem to notice that I have moved closer to him, turning to face him and leaning in so that I can not only massage his neck and shoulders, but whisper in his ear. He is far too busy watching Janice get ready to perform her next task.

"Janice, I'm feeling a bit hungry. Why don't you crawl behind the counter and see if there isn't something there for me to eat?"

Arthur gasps, and I whisper in his ear that this isn't a punishment - it is merely for your enjoyment that his wife's ass and cunt will be on display as she crawls across the floor and that the punishment will come only if she should fail to find something you consider acceptable.

Janice makes her way behind the counter, and you turn your attention to Arthur and me. I'm still whispering in his ear, and he is leaning back, relaxing and resting his back against my tits. He turns his head to say something back to me, and I laugh.

"Slut? Are you having a private conversation, or am I to be let in on the joke?"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?