<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 09, 2005

As I return to your side, you call out to Janice, "Janice, why don't you lift what's left of your skirt up and tuck it in to your waistband while I consider a punishment befitting this infraction?" It sounds like a question, but by now Janice understands that it is a command. She picks up a tiny bit of her skirt and tucks it in, leaving most of her ass covered.

You send me over with instructions to arrange the skirt correctly, and then to return to you. I calmly walk over, raise the entire back of her skirt and wrap it around her waistband so that it will not accidently slip down.

As I'm returning to you the woman whose husband I just danced with stands up and addresses you, "Hey - don't I get a dance?"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?