<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 30, 2005

Before I have the chance to start the truck, someone has approached your window and is making it known that he would like a word with you. I turn on the engine and roll down the window so that he can speak his piece, as I feel my face becoming more and more flushed.

"How do you get her to do that?" "Do what?" "Obey you like that - follow your lead."

"Oh, she does it because it pleases me, and she wants to please me. That's all."

"Boy, if that is all it took, my wife would be listening to me. I know she loves me, but she'd never do those things for me." "Perhaps she would if you asked."

He shakes his head and says good bye to us both, then turns and walks back to the sidewalk where his wife is waiting. I recognise her. She is the one who dragged him out of the building when she saw who, or rather, what I am. I have to laugh, even though I'm no longer cold anywhere. I think my entire body blushed this time.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?