<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 22, 2005

"Between the waistband and the tops of the stockings - nowhere else." You hand the strap to the woman I kissed, and she takes aim. "God, that hurts." "It was supposed to hurt. And I kind of hope they all use the strap, although that is, of course, up to them."

"She certainly is enthusiastic," I hiss between wallops. "I don't think I can do this much longer."

"Of course you can, Slut. You'll do it, and more, to please me."

My dance partner evidently isn't as comfortable with the strap as is his wife, because the next thing I feel is the stinging of fingers as his hand slams into my right cheek. Then the left. He alternates for a while, and then looks at you and says, "I think that's a very pretty color, don't you?"

You agree, and as I turn my head to try to see what color he's describing (because it feels like flames to me) he moves away and Janice takes his place. I don't think she'll be too hard on me, after all, she has just been spanked herself. And once again I'm a really bad judge of other people's actions. She uses that strap as though she's looked into my soul and found me lacking. She slips, and hits me with the edge of the strap rather than the flat portion, and I feel it cut into my skin.

"Enough. Now let Arthur have the strap." You take a napkin, dip it in some water and head toward my ass. I feel the coolness as you tend to my wound before turning me over to Arthur.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?