<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I crawl out to the parking lot once again. It has gotten colder, and the parking lot is sparkling with frost.

My knees complain, but there is nothing to be done about that right now. I have to get to the truck.

When I arrive at the truck, I take the keys from my mouth and open the door - it is dificult to unlock because of the cold, but I manage to warm the key a bit and it works out. I grab the bag of toys from within my suitcase, hanging it around my neck for the trip back in to the diner.

As I crawl back, I can see you watching me through the window, and I wonder just what sort of punishment you have in mind that requires access to everything in the bag. Perhaps I should have just kept my mouth shut, but you always encourage me to speak my mind, even when it gets me into trouble.

I approach the steps and as I begin to climb them the bag bounces against my tits, and I remember with each bounce exactly what you have in there. And whatever you have in mind, I don't think it is going to be pretty. I open the door to the diner, and my glasses fog up so I can't see where I'm going very well. I make my way over to you, and kneel at your feet - bag around my neck and keys in my teeth.

You lean over and retrieve your keys, placing them in your pocket. Then you reach out a hand and help me to my feet. You lead me to one of the tables in the center of the diner, and take the bag from my neck. You turn me to face away from you so I don't see what you are removing from the bag, just to make things even more frightening, I think.

You take one of my hands, then the other, and turn me around as you slip the rope around my wrists. Whatever is to come, I will not be able to escape my fate.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?