<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 29, 2005

I drop to my knees, and you lead me to the other building. It seems dry inside, so I stay on my knees as we enter. You are smiling as we approach the vending machines, and ask me what I would like to drink. "How about some Coke? We both like that."

I nod my assent, and you put the money into the machine. The door to the building opens, and I hear footsteps as a couple of people draw near to us. I see the woman's face as she recognises that I'm not a dog, I'm a person kneeling at my Master's feet in the vending area. She hurries to make her selection, grabs her husband by the arm and practically drags him back out into the snow.

"Are you hungry, pet?" "Just a bit, Sir." You lead me to the other vending machine and start looking for something that isn't going to give me a sugar high followed by a massive drop - we have a long day ahead.

"I think we will wait until we need gas again, and then we'll find something for both of us." "Of course, Sir."

You lead me out the door, carrying the drink and keeping me on a short leash so that I don't wander or get stuck in the deeper snow on the lawn. There's no way of knowing what is under there, and you never want me to be hurt.

We get back to the truck and you have me stand beside you. I love being next to you, and you seem to be fond of my company as well. You open the door for me, then go around to the passenger side and climb in.

"All set?" "Yes, Master. I am ready."

"Then let's get going - and put the heater on. You look cold."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?