<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 02, 2005

I glance your way and say, "Oh, it's nothing. We're just chatting about some of the things you have had me do for you in the past - especially the showing off in public. He's interested in the theory behind that, and I was just telling him that you have forced me out into the world and haven't let me hole up in the apartment and hide. That's all."

I go back to talking with Arthur, and have stopped massaging his shoulders and draped my arms around his neck, hands resting on his chest. We watch as Janice tries to crawl back to you with one hand full of a plate of food. I can't help it. I have to laugh, remembering some of the things I've done in the past.

Then Arthur whispers in my ear something about swaying while she crawls, and I burst into laughter. I remind him that I guarantee that I sway more, especially since I'm usually naked while I'm doing my crawling, and his wife has the benefit of a well-fitting bra.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?