<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 19, 2005

I raise one eyebrow. "Oh?" "Yes. I don't feel comfortable with his level of experience, so he will be practicing at least one more time tonight."

"On whom?" "Oh, on you, of course. Janice is about done in for the night, and you are owed a spanking."

"But, but I don't even know him!" "You knew him well enough to be flirting outrageously about an hour ago." "But there's a difference between some innocent flirting and allowing some stranger to touch me that way."

"Are you telling me that you don't want a stranger spanking you?" "Yes. You know how I hate the thought of anyone other than you doing something like that."

"Well, Slut, it isn't really up to you, now is it?" "But," I start to say, when I notice that you have lost your smile, and are looking at me in a way I just don't trust.

"On your knees, Slut." I obey, and sink to my knees on the floor. "Now crawl out to the truck and get the strap. And make sure we can all see the plug in your ass while you're doing it."

"The strap? You'd let him use the strap on me? You said he didn't have enough experience for a spanking, let alone the strap."

"Go. And while you're out there you might as well bring in the whole bag of toys. I think you need to be reminded again just who makes the decisions around here."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?