<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 22, 2005

I watch as you and Arthur discuss what is to happen next. He doesn't seem too happy, but you are immovable - and you know me better than anyone, so I hope he will abide by your wishes.

You return to me and sit down, leaning forward to put your face next to mine. "I told him to warm you up first, but I don't know how well he was listening."

I feel a hand, not slapping, just touching my ass. "I think he may have taken your advise to heart." But then the spanking begins in earnest.

He starts off slowly, but soon builds up to the point where his spanking of Janice left off. I'm wriggling, trying to get away from the blows, and this seems to anger him. He stops using his hand and picks up the strap, intent on teaching me to remain still. He isn't very good with it, and misses my ass as often as he hits the target. I will have welts on my thighs as well as on my behind before he is through.

He really gets going, taking all his frustrations out on me, when you intervene. You remind him that I am going to need to walk when all this is over, and that if he harms me there will be hell to pay.

Arthur agrees to calm down, and begins again, slowly, You return to me and stand in front of my face. You look down at me and ask if I'm ready for my reward.
"Reward?" I ask. "Yes. You've been very good, and I think you have learned not to contradict me in public, so I have decided to reward you."

"Thank you, Master." You reach down and open your pants, pulling out your cock. You present it to me, and I stretch my neck out to reach you. I lick the head of your cock, and you move closer. allowing me to take you into my mouth.

Arthur is still working me over, but I no longer care. You are with me, inside me, and that is all that matters. I hope it never ends... but eventually it does.

Arthur grows tired of spanking me,even with the strap, and walks away. You pull out of my mouth (and I groan), walk to my side and begin soothing me with soft touches and caresses. God, I want you to take me right there. It doesn't matter who is in there with us. All I want is to feel you inside me, to have you cum in me, to carry your semen with me for the remainder of the day. But, alas, this is not to be. You untie my feet, and help me to stand. I lean against you as you close your pants and address Janice.

"Well, Janice, do you know what it is to want your Master's happiness more than your own? To want to please him so much that all you care about is his pleasure?"

Janice hops up and comes to your side, telling you that she will be delighted to finish where I left off, and that your pleasure will enhance her own immeasurably.

"Perhaps it would, but I am not your Master. Your Master is sitting over there patiently waiting for you to arrive at the conclusion that you just don't seem to get - you belong to him."

"But you've been training me, and I thought..." "You thought I would be taking you with me? Even with Slut here? Why would I do that? Your husband is willing and able to continue your instruction from here on out, and I think you should go over there and show him your appreciation."

Janice turns away from you and you remark, "And it is time for you to learn the joy of providing pleasure to your Master, Janice. Take off those clothes and get on your knees in front of your Master. Suck him off, make him cum in ways you would never have thought of before tonight, and love him more with each breath you take. Then you will both be ready to continue.

Janice removes her blouse,bra and what is left of her skirt, so that she is dressed in only the stockings and heels. She gets down on her knees and makes her way over to Arthur. He isn't helping her at all, and makes her ask for everything she desires. "Please,Arthur, may I suck you? May I take you in my mouth the way she took her Master and please you in that manner?"

He finally relents and assists her in opening his pants, but he makes her pull him out of his underwear with her lips, and insists that she stop calling him Arthur while she is serving him. He will be Sir, until he determines that she deserves to call him anything else.

The cook comes to the back door of the diner, and you realise that it is time for the place to reopen. We've been here all night, and I still have to get cleaned up and pack our bag of toys before we can leave. You send me to the ladies room to remove the plug (OUCH!!!) and clean it before putting it, and the strap and ropes away. You get my shoes back from Janice, but allow her to keep the stockings to assist her in remembering this night. As though she could ever forget being trained by you.

I put on my shoes, and jacket, and we get ready to leave the diner. You tip generously, and the waitress offers us some coffee to go so that I don't fall asleep at the wheel.

We walk out into the parking lot, still in the dark, and I ask,"So, where do we go from here?"

"I'll let you know."

As we are pulling out of the lot, we see the other couples getting into their cars, Janice still nude under her coat, and Arthur beaming like a man with a new toy. "I hope they will be all right," I remark, and you reply "Oh, I think they will. After all, they did come to us. We were just minding our own business when I was asked to take over her training. They will be fine so long as Arthur remembers how to both punish mistakes (and then forgive them) and reward good behavior, and even good intentions that don't always work out."

I pull onto the freeway, and I know that while they may find a way to make things work for them, Arthur will never be the Master you are. It just doesn't come as naturally to him, and he seems not to know his wife as well as you know me.

But we'll never know, and now we are off to a new adventure.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?