<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 01, 2005

"Slut! Come over here and bring Arthur with you. There's something he and I need to discuss."

"Come on, Arthur. He doesn't bite. Often." Arthur finally smiles, and I lead him by the hand back to where Janice is sitting at your feet.

"Arthur, has my Slut been keeping you entertained?" "She has been explaining a little bit about what's happening here, and has managed to make me feel less like I'm being deserted, but I still don't understand why my wife has decided to do this with you."

"I think she saw an opportunity to get something she wants, and to do so without having to try to explain to you what it is she needs you to do. I just happen to be the one she chose to make her point. But she is learning very well, and hasn't needed to be punished for at least an hour."

"I don't understand about that. If this is about her devotion to you, why would you punish her for making mistakes?"

"How else will she learn? I praise her and pet her when she does well, and punish her when she fails. This way she becomes more aware of what it is that I require of her."

Arthur and I are still standing while you stroke Janice's hair. You suggest that I sit on the other side of the booth from you, and that Arthur join me.

"I'll slide in first." I get into the far corner of the booth and Arthur sits down, facing out. I slide over next to him, and, seeing the approval on your face, and the tension in Arthur's shoulders and neck, I begin to massage his shoulders while he watches you pet his wife.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?