<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 08, 2005

"Slut," you call out. "Yes, Sir?" "I saw that snicker. You may crawl back to your place."

"Of course, Sir." (I still can't help snickering as I get down on my knees and make my way across the floor.)

You and Janice dance well together - she is an accomplished dancer. You hold her with one arm, and with the other hand you unbutton her blouse and remove it. You then slip the straps of her bra off her arms, one at a time, all the while swaying to the music.

The first song ends, and you step back to admire your handiwork. Janice is blushing, and I think you enjoy that more than anything.

The second song begins, one of my favorites, and you smile at Janice, who thinks you are going to dance with her again. You continue smiling as you approach her and suggest that she go over to the table where the waitress and the strangers are still sitting and watching the two of you, and ask the gentleman to dance.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?