<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 03, 2005

You meet me at the door, take my arm and lead me to the table you have just vacated.

"Up on the table, Slut. Face down, and legs spread." Oh, God - you're going to use the cane and I can hear the frost in your voice. I am going to have trouble sitting down for a while.

You lift my skirt, exposing me to the view of all in the diner. You raise the cane, and Nine. Sharp. Hard. Strokes. To my Ass. And a tenth across my thighs. I'm hanging on to the edge of the table so hard I'm afraid it will break.

You stop and from the sounds I can tell that you are preparing the plug. You approach me again and tell me to spread myself open for you. I remove my hands from the edge of the table, and, trying not to touch any of the welts from the caning, grasp my cheeks and spread myself open before you.

I can't help crying out as, with one quick, smooth push, you impale me with the plug.

"Did you have something to say, Slut?" "No, Sir." "Good. Now turn over."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?