<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

You offer me your hand and assist me in getting down from the table. Arthur is still standing where he was when the punishment began, and he has a look of amazement on his face.

"Why did you do that?" "Because Slut sometimes needs a reminder of where and to whom she belongs, and the more harsh the reminder, the less often she forgets."

"Does it have to be that way? Isn't there another way to reassure or remind her of her place?" "There might be if we were together all the time, but with limited interaction, things get magnified on both sides."

"So when Janice and I go home, I can be in charge without having to hurt her like that?" "If that is what your relationship becomes, then yes. But you will need to continue to correct her when she makes mistakes, and a physical punishment is much less cruel than a psychological one. In other words, tell her what is wrong and what you and she will be doing about it rather than just letting it fester or ignoring it and her in the hope that she will figure it out. She won't. She can't be expected to read your mind, which is why she was punished for not asking me about the toast, and why you will need to make certain you are constantly communicating."

"Sounds like at least half of the work is going to be mine."

"Far more than half if you are doing it right."

You sit back down in the booth, as does Arthur. I'm still standing beside you, and when you look up at me and nod, I sink to my knees at your feet, wrapping my arms around your leg and attempting to keep most of my weight on my knees rather than on my sore behind.

You reach down and trace the stripes across my breasts, asking me if I will enjoy wearing them for you. Of course, my response is, "Absolutely. I love wearing your marks."

You smile, and turn your attention back to Janice. She is staring at both of us as though we've grown extra heads, and I believe you will be giving her additional lessons in tolerence and comportment.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?