<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

You reach out your arm to me, and I slip in close to you and snuggle up against you. You reach down and give me a friendly whack on the behind, and I wrap both arms around you and give you a huge hug.

"Well Janice, it is time for your punishment. Arthur, come over here and sit on this chair. You'll be administering this one, and I expect you to do it well."

Arthur settles himself into the chair, looking a bit nervous. I lean over and, speaking softly (but not so softly that you can't hear me - I won't be making that mistake again soon) tell him that he will be fine. He gives me a sort of half smile, and still looks as though it is he who is about to be punished.

"Come here, Janice. It is time." Janice approaches, and looks down at her husband in the chair. As she comes closer, you tell her to arrange herself across Arthur's lap, in the traditional spanking position.

Her expression changes as she figures out that you are going to have her spanked by her husband - she's looking a little bit scared now. After everything that has gone on this night, she has a right to be nervous.

As the two of them are settling in to a comfortable position, you smile down at me and ask about my conversation while dancing with the woman. "She asked me what I would do if she squeezed me too tight." "And your reply?" "That I would stomp on her feet. She let go of me pretty quickly after that, and seemed surprised that I was able to come up with an idea of my own. Then we chatted about your requirement that I be the best person I can be, intellectually and in every other way. She is impressed with you, I think."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?