<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 30, 2005

You reach over and stroke my hair, and I turn my head to kiss the inside of your wrist.

"I know you are getting tired. Wake me up when you need to stop next, and I'll take over the driving for a while."

"Thank you. It has been a long night."

"Now be a good girl and turn on the heat - it is chilly in here, even if you're not exactly aware of it right now. And pull that skirt up a little more - I can barely see the tops of your stockings, and I want to see it all."

You are asleep before we merge onto the freeway, but while I'm terribly underdressed (and practically undressed) for the weather, the cab of the truck is warm and almost cozy, and I love that you trust me enough to sleep while I drive.

Some of the truck drivers must have heard about us, because every time one passes me or I pass them, they wave or flash their lights. This continues until we are quite far from the rest area, so evidently gossip is alive and well among the trucking community.

I continue to drive and listen to soft music in the warm cab, and within a couple of hours I begin to get sleepy. I don't want to wake you, as you are sleeping so peacefully, but I know that if I wait too long you will be angry.

As I pass yet another gas station, I see a sign that says "Next services 28 miles". We will need gas by then, and I am certain I will be able to fall asleep quickly after we stop, so I plan to go to the next station and then awaken you.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?