<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

You securely wrap my wrists with the rope, leaving much of the rope hanging from my wrists. I think there may be more coming, but I'm not going to interrupt you to ask. Not now, anyway.

You move two tables together, the one we've been standing at and the one beside it. You offer your hand and assist me in getting up on one of the chairs. "On your belly, Slut."

As I lie on the tables you make a pillow from your coat and place it beneath my head so that my face doesn't directly touch the table. You get down on your knees, and, taking the ends of the rope, crawl underneath the tables toward my feet.

You stretch my arms down, not uncomfortably, but securely, and wrap the ends of the rope around the table legs and then tie them to my feet. I can still wiggle, and can even turn over if I try hard enough, but I won't be falling off the table no matter how much I struggle.

You return to the "head" of the table, stopping to raise my skirt above my waist. You pull up a chair and motion for Arthur, Janice, and the other couple to join us.

"Thank you, Master." "What are you thanking me for, Slut?" "For making sure I won't hurt myself even if I move more than I should." "You're welcome. I don't want you injured, just thoroughly spanked."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?