<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 06, 2006

By now, the stranger has attracted some attention. I can't really hear what you are saying, but I can make it out if I listen really hard and concentrate on reading your lips, but he is coming in loud and clear.

"I think we should let these people get to their car." He replies with a shrug and moves just barely enough to allow the woman to get in to the passenger side.

"You don't really care a whole lot about other people, do you?" you remark as you go around to your side of the truck. "I think we will be leaving now, before things become heated."

"Oh, sure. Don't let anybody else have any fun. I think I could have taught her a better lesson than just having her sit there with that on her chest. I would have had her licking my boots if she misbehaved."

You open the door and slip in, saying, "I think having to deal with the likes of you is probably more punishment than I intended her to have. We're leaving now. Goodbye."

You are all the way in the truck, and you turn it on as you're putting on your seatbelt. We pull out of the parking lot, and you look over at me. "Are you okay? Did he scare you?"

"No, I knew he couldn't get in, and I wasn't about to get out, so he couldn't really hurt me. And besides, I knew you wouldn't be gone too long."

"I might have decided to stick around and talk to someone. I could have been gone a long while." "Then perhaps I would have had time to finish my drink. He wouldn't really let me get back to it, and it is still about half full."

"Well, Slut, you'll finish it now. And then you'll take that nap." Of course, as you say this you put your hand on my thigh and start stroking the inside of it with your fingers.

"I won't be able to sleep if you keep doing that, you know." "Oh, you'll sleep. You'll sleep because it is what I want, and because you don't want to wear that "BAD SLUT" sign forever, now do you?"

"I will do my best, but with you touching me like that, I don't feel very sleepy anymore."

"You will by the time you finish that cocoa, slut. You will."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?