<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 09, 2006

I close my eyes and try to relax. I have the feeling that this punishment is going to last a good long while - at least until you decide that I've slept long enough to be safe behind the wheel again. Perhaps if I pretend to be asleep, my body will cooperate and let me relax enough to fall asleep. (It hasn't worked out so well in the past, but then you weren't stroking the inside of my thigh at the time, either.)

I do manage to relax a bit, and am just about ready to think about getting really comfortable when you change the position of your fingers again. Now you're teasing me, running a finger along my outer lips, then taking it away... sliding your hand between my legs to feel the dampness there. Holding, then gently pulling the hair around my cunt. Making my body respond to you in ways that will never allow me to get the sleep you've determined to be a part of my punishment. It just feels too good for me to relax and drift off. I want to push back against your hand, to hold you close to me, to reach down and push your fingers inside me.

And yet, you continue to tease, and I continue to suffer in silence. You aren't going to let me cum, you're just going to make it impossible for me to sleep for a while. And I'm not sure why, until I see the sign - rest area 35 miles.

You're waiting until we've stopped before you will allow me the rest we both know I need, aren't you? It certainly feels that way.

I look up at you, and you glance down at my face. "Yes, Slut. I think that you'll need to empty that bladder by the time we reach the next stop, don't you?"

Well now that you've got me thinking about it, of course I will. But I remain reclined, continuing to show myself to anyone who pulls along side us, and beginning to give in to the desire to push up against your hand.

"Not yet, Slut. Later, perhaps, but for now you just relax and let me enjoy myself while I drive." "Yes, Master. I am trying to rest, but it is difficult, and now that you have mentioned that we're going to stop, it is becoming difficult not to think about my bladder and where you are going to have me go when we get to the rest area."

"Oh, well you don't have to worry about that, Slut. After all, you are still my favorite pet."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?