<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 02, 2006

I go to the ladies'room, and then when I return the key, the woman at the counter looks at me and says, "He doesn't take any guff, does he?" "No, he doesn't. But he is right... I was irresponsible to get this tired before I woke him up."

I leave and head out to the truck. You're in the driver's seat, and my door is unlocked. I crawl in, and as I'm putting on my seat belt you hand me a cup and say,
"Drink this." I take a sip and while it is probably just what I need, I still say, "But this is going to put me to sleep. Cocoa always does."

"You didn't sleep on the plane, did you?"

"No, I didn't. It was noisy, and there was a lot of turbulence, and the man sitting next to me was kind of creepy."

"But you didn't see fit to tell me this, now did you?"

I'm looking down at the cup in my hands as I murmur, "No, Master, I didn't."

"How can you expect me to make the right decisions when you don't give me all the facts?"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?