<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I open my eyes again when I feel your fingers running gently up and down the inside of my thigh. The truck isn't moving, but you haven't turned it off yet, so it is still nice and warm inside.

You smile down at me, and tell me that it is time for lunch. I wonder just what sort of place you've brought me to, and when I sit up I see that it is an old-fashioned truck stop, complete with Drivers Only sections.

You have me button up my blouse and my coat before we leave the truck, saying, "We don't want to create too much of a scene in here... we'll be stopping again on the way back."

But my collar remains on, and visible.

"You've eaten here before?" "Many times. We used to stop here when I was a kid, and I still do whenever I head down this way." "Then you'll know what is best to order?" "Oh, yes, Slut. I'll be ordering for both of us. Don't want you to overindulge and get sleepy after the meal, you know."

I understand that I will be driving after this, but I'm still looking forward to sitting down to a meal with you. It is always interesting to see what you choose for me.

We go inside and are almost immediately seated near a window. There is a small jukebox in the booth, and you put in a quarter and select a holiday song to cover our conversation.

"What would you like to try, Slut?" "I'll be happy with whatever you choose for me, Master."

"I know that, but what would you like to try?"

"The chicken looks good, as do the hamburgers. Either would be lovely, I'm sure."

"Then you won't be too disappointed when I order for you?" "I have never been disappointed when you have chosen for me. Never."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?