<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I sit up and start to close my blouse when you interrupt me, saying, "Not the blouse, just the coat. We don't want to smear your lipstick, now do we?" (I would love to smear it, but you'll never hear that from me.)

I pull my coat around me, and button it up all the way to my neck. I can see that it is snowing a lot out there, and I'm not looking forward to being out in it either. On the other hand, the alternative is peeing right there in the seat, which probably would get me a much more severe punishment.

You come around and open the door for me, giving me your hand to help me down from the seat. You take my leash, and begin leading me toward the edge of the rest area.

We begin walking together, but I'm in such a hurry that I start getting out in front of you. You call out my name, and I stop to wait for you, pressing my knees together and doing that little half-hop, half squirm that is somehow designed to keep my bladder from letting go right then and there.

As you approach, you take up the slack in the leash, leading me to believe that you are going to make me suffer while we slowly stroll over to the pet area.

"Please hurry, Sir." "Why would I want to do that, Slut? It isn't as bad out here as I had imagined it would be." "But if we don't get there soon, I'm not going to be able to hold it and it is going to run down my legs right here, and it will smell the whole rest of the way to wherever we're going."

"You can do it, Slut. You'll wait until you are told it is okay to relax, and then you will go promptly and without any complaints about the place or the weather."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?