<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 09, 2006

Oh, boy. Now I'm never going to be able to relax. I shut my eyes one more time, hoping that you won't continue to tease me the whole way to the rest area. I don't now if my bladder is going to be willing to wait if you keep putting pressure on it...

"Oh, please!" "Please what, Slut? Is there something you need?" "I am not going to be able to wait if you keep doing that. Please?"

"But I want you to be able to go right away when we get there, Slut. I don't think you've noticed, but the weather is getting bad, and I don't want to be spending extra time out in the snow waiting for your shy bladder."

I'm hanging on to the armrests as you are teasing my clit with your fingers while massaging the area just above my pubic bone with the heel of your hand. I really am beginning to think I'm going to have an accident when suddenly you turn off the road and pull in to a parking space.

"Sit up and button your coat. It is too cold and windy out there for you to be naked."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?