<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 08, 2006

We pull on to the freeway and you have me lie back in the seat to nap. I can feel your hand between my legs, tickling the hairs on my cunt, then returning to stroke my thing. It is making me slightly crazy, and very very horny.

I start to sit up, and your hand stops moving. "I told you to get some rest." "But your hand... what you're doing... how can I sleep?"

"Try harder. You were the one who let things get out of hand, Slut. You need the nap, and I need the entertainment so I can stay awake to drive, so you'll just have to find a way to deal with it."

I settle in for what I am afraid will be a very long day, but the rhythm of the tires on the road, the warmth of the cocoa and your stroking of my thigh conspire to make me very sleepy once again. I feel myself drifting off when I hear an air horn. There is a semi next to us.

I open my eyes, and tense up. You, of course, can feel me getting ready to sit up again and tell me, "No. Let him look. You know what you are, and he can read it on your chest. It isn't as though you've completed your punishment, you know. So you can just lie there and let him and anyone else who comes alongside us see exactly what is going on."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?