<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 20, 2006

We've both removed our coats, and are sitting on the same side of the booth. You are resting your hand on my thigh when the waiter approaches us.

"Are you ready to order?" "Yes, we'll both start with coffee and we'll each be having the meatloaf special."

"Very well, sir. I'll bring that coffee right away. Cream and sugar?" "Just cream."

The waiter goes to get the coffee, and I look up at you. "Meatloaf?" "You'll like it. They do a very good job here."

When the waiter comes back with the coffee, he can't help but notice that you now have your hand between my legs, and you're teasing me with your fingers. "Shall I have the cook wait to send out your lunches?"

"No, we'll be fine. But thank you for offering." "It is just that you seem to be rather, well, busy at the moment." I'm blushing furiously, of course, and you are (as usual) taking it all in stride.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?