<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 29, 2006

When we get to the truck, you walk me around to the passenger side and open the door for me. "Get in."

I climb in, wondering where exactly we're headed, and you get into the driver's seat, closing the door and turning on the truck at the same time. We pull around the back of the restaurant, where the parking lot is almost deserted.

You turn off the truck, say, "Stay there," and climb out. I stay put (because I know better...) and wait for you to come to my side of the truck. You open the door and help me down.

You climb into the seat I have just vacated, facing the open door.

"Now."

I unzip your pants, manouver you out of your underwear and begin to suck you off, standing there in the parking lot.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?