<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

"Yes, Sir." I put my head down and concentrate on maintaining control while we stroll down the sidewalk.

We continue to walk for what seems like forever, although in reality it was probably less than two minutes. Finally we reach the end of the parking area, and head into the snow.

When we arrive at the outer edge of the pet area, you lead me toward some bushes. They have no leaves, of course, but it is the middle of the day, and they will provide some cover.

"Lift your coat and your skirt." I do, and wait for further instructions.

"Hold them with one hand, and give me the other. Then squat and pee for your Master."

Thank heavens. Finally. I give you my hand, squat and... nothing. I'm going to have to force it to start, because of the circumstances. So I push with my abdominal muscles, and push, and push.

I can see that you are becoming impatient. One more huge push, and I feel the trickle of pee start. And once started, it was like the floodgates had opened. I couldn't have stopped then if the place had suddenly been filled with people.

I hear something behind me, but can't really turn to look. I look up to see what your expression will tell me, but you're not looking down at me - you are looking at the person who has come up behind us with his dog.

"What the hell are you doing?" the man asks. "This is the pet area, isn't it? I'm walking my pet so she doesn't have an accident in the car. Isn't that right, Pet?"

"Yes, Master."

I can tell by the smile on your face that the man behind me is confused, but I hear him (and his dog) heading in the other direction.

I finish, and you hand me some tissues. I clean myself and crumple the tissues into my hand as you help me up, allowing my skirt and coat to fall and cover me.

"Good Pet," you remark as you stroke my hair. "You've done well."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?