<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 12, 2006

You continue to hold my leash with one hand, but now you hold my hand with the other as we walk back toward the truck. Again, we pass a trash can and I get rid of the tissues.

"Don't you need to go, Master?" "No, not this time. This time we stopped just for you."

"Thank you for stopping. I know you are in a hurry to get where we're going." "Not so much of a hurry that I want you to have an accident in the car, Slut." "Yes, Sir, I understand. And I think I understand why you were so angry that I waited longer than I should have to wake you when I got so tired."

"I'm glad you are learning your lesson. Perhaps by the time we stop for food that "BAD" can come off your chest. "I would like that, Sir." "I know."

We reach the car, and I automatically pull up both my coat and my skirt before climbing in. "Don't forget to unbutton," you remark as you close the door. I do so, watching you walk around the front of the truck and get inside.

"Oh, your skirt has slipped down. Here, let me fix that." You reach across and tuck my skirt in my seat belt. "That should take care of it for a while."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?