<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 14, 2006

You lean over and kiss me to keep me from talking. You've got one hand on my tit and the other between my legs. You pinch my nipple as you penetrate me with two of your fingers.

I call out but your mouth is covering mine, so all that comes out is a muffled sigh. I'm straining against the seat belt, trying to pull you closer and telling you exactly what it is that I want you to be doing.

I buck upward with my hips to meet your hand as you fuck me hard and fast with your fingers. I can't help it - I have to taste you, so I suck your bottom lip into my mouth and run my tongue along it as you pinch my nipple harder and I start to cum.

You stop kissing me, and feed me the fingers you've just had inside me. I clean them off with my tongue and lips, savoring the taste of you and me together.

Eventually you pull away, and I am forced to let you go, even though I would prefer to hold you forever.

"Well, Slut, now it is time for sleep, isn't it?" "Yes, Master. I'll sleep well now."

"And when we get to where we're going, you'll suck me off before I go to sleep for the next part of the drive, won't you, Slut?"

"I would love to suck you off, now or later. Any time. All the time."

"But now I have to drive, so it will need to wait. After we've stopped and eaten, I will take you up on that offer, and we'll see if you can make me relaxed enough to sleep while you take us the rest of the way to the place where we'll stop for the night."

"I'm looking forward to it."

You pull out onto the freeway, and I settle in for a nice long nap. You continue to rest your hand on my thigh, and it is warm and comforting feeling you so close, as I drift off to sleep.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?