<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

You start the truck and I think, "Oh, thank God... we'll get on the freeway and nobody will see me." Then I notice that you aren't heading away from the buildings. You pull into a parking spot and tell me that while the doors will be locked, I am not permitted to cover myself while you are gone.

You close the door, and walk away.

I watch you walk back to the store, and hope that nobody will come my way while you're gone. Of course, you had to pick a spot right in the middle, where there were sure to be people coming and going.

The first person to see me looks and just shakes his head as he climbs into his car. I can't bear to look at his face as he leaves, but his expression while he was shaking his head said more than enough. I won't be cold for a while. I may be blushing all over. It certainly feels that way.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?