<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The blond man has nothing to say, so he simply ignores the question and returns to his seat. "Shall we continue?"

You ask if I am okay to go on, and I nod my head. Yes, I'll go on. If only to reassure myself that I can.

The girl who had stood up for me rearranges herself on the floor, and I feel kind of sorry for her because she looks frightened. She really put herself out there for me, and I'm hoping that she doesn't pay too dearly for having done so.

"Well, now. It is time for our guests to show just how well they've got their slaves trained. Let's see how they do on the leash."

At least it is something I'm familiar with. I can do this, if it is as straightforward as it sounds. I look up at you and you are frowning. That doesn't bode well for me. You attach my leash to my collar and tell me softly "all fours."

You lead me to the center of the room and we are soon joined by the other guests and their pets. Right now I'm just pleased that I'm able to move under my own power, much less do anything else, but I'll give it my all for you.

The blond man leads us all into another room which is filled with obstacles. It looks a lot like one of those performance arenas for dogs, with things to climb over and under, one of those boards that changes position like a teeter-totter when you get about halfway along it, and a couple of other things I don't really like the loods of.

"We will go first and show you how it is supposed to be done. Then each of you will have the opportunity to show us what you can do.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?