<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The girl leads me to a bathroom which is filled with everything I could possibly need. In fact, the items look very familiar.

"Oh, you've brought my bag!" "Yes. We think you will be most comfortable using your own things."

"Thank you. That is very thoughtful."

She doesn't say anything, but I think I may have gotten a few brownie points for not making a big deal about someone going through my things.

"I'll give you fifteen minutes. If you find that you need something that isn't here, just ask. I will be right outside the door."

I thank her once again and begin looking through my things for my toothbrush and toothpaste. I've found my brush, and the nail polish so I can do a bit of a touch-up before going back out, but my toothbrush seems to be eluding me. I decide that I'll look again after going to the bathroom - I remember your warning and want my bladder to be as empty as possible when the evening begins.

Eventually I find what I am looking for, and manage to "freshen up" with a couple of minutes to spare. I knock on the door, and the girl lets me out and takes my leash once again.

I'm lead through a door into a room where I see you sitting in a comfortable-looking chair. A quick glance around proves to be informative, for although each man has a wooden chair next to him, all the women are seated on the floor.

My leash is handed to you, and you invite me to sit next to you. I sit on the floor and lean on your leg, resting my cheek on your thigh.

"Good job. You are more observant than some of these men have given you credit for, considering the fact that it took you almost ten minutes to find your toothbrush."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?